15 Inspirational Quotes For Managers and Leaders
Managers and leaders have to face a significant amount of stress every day, from making the right decisions to managing team members.
There’ll certainly be times when managers feel demotivated, uninspired, and uncertain. And you need that extra dose of mental support to hype up your day.
Today, Camelo will provide 15 encouraging inspirational quotes to help leaders get back on track.
1. “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” – Warren Bennis
2. “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
3. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
4. “A manager sets objectives, organizes, motivates and communicates, sets yardsticks, and measures develops people.” – Peter Drucker
5. “As a manager, your job is not to teach people talent. Your job is to help them earn the accolade “talented” by matching their talent to the role. To do this well, like all great managers, you have to pay close attention to the subtle but significant differences between roles.” – Marcus Buckingham
6. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
7. “Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.” – Vince Lombardi
8. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” – Leo Tolstoy
9. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
10. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
11. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
12. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
13. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
14. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
15. “You get the best efforts from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within.” – Bob Nelson
We’ve all been through tough and unmotivated times. Things are even more stressful when you’re in a leadership position because there are so many responsibilities to take.
We hope the above inspirational quotes help leaders and managers out there to overcome mental barriers, keep up with what you’re doing and continue to lead your team to success.